VTL November Meeting – Portfolio Management
Graeme Byrne, enterprise project management and MS Project super-guru will discuss portfolio management and how it applies to your business. High level points will include:
- What is Portfolio Management?
- Aligning projects to Corporate Strategy
- Identifying, Selecting and Managing a Portfolio of Projects
- Executing Your Strategy Common Failures
- Portfolio and Project Management
- Portfolio Governance 5 Quick Wins
- Comments from the real world
- Project Server 2010 Project Portfolio Management Highlights
Graeme Byrne is a Senior Partner with Arbutus Solutions who specialize in implementing Enterprise Portfolio and Project Management solutions based on Microsoft technologies.
Originally from Ireland, Graeme has extensive project management, operations management, and business consulting expertise, both in Europe and Canada, and has held senior and executive management positions. He has worked for companies ranging in size from small start-up situations to large multinational organizations, and has a passion for leadership and mentoring others. Graeme has been involved in numerous Project and Portfolio Server implementations over the last few years.
Date: Wednesday, November 30st @ 5:30. Presentation starts at 6 (sharp!).
Location: Please see our LinkedIn Group – You must be a member to attend. We’re limited to 14 people, so RSVP quickly!
RSVPs are required. Attendance is limited to members of the Vancouver Technology Leaders group on LinkedIn. Want to join? Click here.